GSOFT is looking for a web designer to complete their Sharegate Marketing team.
A typical day:
- Understanding our audiences, our personas, and our goals to ensure consistency between the customer experience and the design
- Working in collaboration with the Marketing team in order to develop the design of several pieces of content (computer graphics, leaflets, blogs, promotional articles)
- Participating in brainstorming sessions and in the development of marketing initiatives
- Continually developing the Sharegate brand
- Designing and producing several Marketing campaigns (newsletter, promotional material, and printed content)
- Participating in the continuous improvement of the website
- Working methodically on several projects at once
- Creating unique, diverse, and effective concepts and designs
- Working in collaboration with the entire Sharegate team (product, development, and sales)
Our ideal candidate:
- Is skilled with Sketch, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Has an open mind and is comfortable with uncertainty and risk-taking
- Is very familiar with digital marketing and the web sector in general
- Is a team player
- Is creative and always trying to improve their knowledge
- Is meticulous and rigorous
- Knows how to quickly transform complex concepts and information into simple and understandable designs
- Is capable of accepting criticism and defending their ideas
- Knows After Effects (Asset)
You like :
- Contribute to improving people’s lives at work
- Express your ideas and share your opinion
- Evolve into a growing business that pushes you to surpass each day
- Celebrate successes differently: celebrate holidays at the other end of the world, 5 @ 7, team activities, etc.
- Be authentic with colleagues and have fun at work
- Working in an inspiring office
- Benefit from several advantages such as: insurance, RRSP, absence of holiday policy, almost full reimbursement of the OPUS card and lunch, etc.
- Have the tools to take care of yourself: reimbursement of sports activities and equipment and team challenge
\_( o.O )_/
The application period is closed.
Please take a look at the other job opportunities currently offered.