GSOFT is a Quebec-based software engineering company that sets itself apart from others in the industry through a workplace culture based on employee happiness, and an undying passion for developing high quality software that has a positive impact on people’s lives at work.
Our most recognized products are Sharegate, a tool that makes Office 365 & SharePoint management simpler than ever, and Officevibe, a platform that increases employee engagement by giving them a unique voice within an organization, and also allows employers to monitor and manage employee satisfaction.
In addition to these, for over 10 years, we’ve been creating high quality custom software for a large number of businesses.
With more than 10,000 clients in over 90 countries, GSOFT is claiming its spot as a global leader in the technology industry.
We’re currently looking for a new multi-talented web designer, who will be given the opportunity to contribute to our Sharegate product’s success.
A typical day would include:
- Working in all areas of web design: UI, UX, visual identity, formatting, etc.
- Using your design skills to push the Sharegate brand to a higher level
- Collaborating with the Marketing team
- Sharing your ideas with the Design team
- Working on several projects at once, in an organized fashion
- Incorporating your creativity into Sharegate and GSOFT innovations
- Being able to create in a truly unparalleled environment…with the best team in the world
- Passionate & Creative
- Independent and driven
- An excellent team player
- Someone who thinks outside the box
- A master at prioritizing
- Working on a flexible schedule
- Working in an inspiring and unique office
- Getting around on skateboards and scooters
- Team activities: Happy Hours, LAN, Hockey, Paintball, Family Olympics, etc.
- Getting involved in the community: Breakfast Club, Fondation CHU Ste-Justine
- Taking advantage of competitive insurance and RRSP programs
- Having your lunch delivered right to your office
- Free public transit (OPUS card, Bixi key)
- Making tough decisions: should we pay for your gym membership, or rock climbing?
- Having unlimited vacation days
- Traveling: get your passport ready!
\_( o.O )_/
The application period is closed.
Please take a look at the other job opportunities currently offered.