We went all in with a sustainable remote work model, and there’s no turning back. As a pioneer in finding new and better ways to work, it only made sense that we experiment and lead the way with remote work. And to do this we created some very specific principles so we could maximize our communications and collaborations.
Our objective? Have a positive impact on all levels of the organization and maximize our potential on a daily basis. That’s a big win for flexibility, autonomy and efficiency.
These are not optional principles. It’s our joint responsibility to stick to them so that GSoft can operate and perform sustainably as a whole company.
- Several times a year we get together socialize or reflect on the company. The rest of the year, going to the office is optional.
- Virtual work, is our default way of working as a team.
- We give ourselves the license to disconnect.
- We are pro-active in our communications.
- We make room and opportunities for informal discussions and cultivate social interactions.